Anybody who knows me even remotely will have wondered why I have not yet posted something... anything... on my most 'favouritest' sitcom ever. Joey, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Monica and Phoebe have been, for a long time now, my constant companions and never failed to crack me up even if its the millionth time that I am watching the same episode. So here goes.
Top 6 Touching Moments of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
(i.e. according to me, feel free to disagree)
1) When Ross and Rachel get together (the first time) and have their first date in the planetarium.
2) When Chandler and Monica get together properly after their fight in the hospital about 'just fooling around' (it's kinda funny too).
3) When Phoebe gives up the triplets.
4) When Rachel sees the home video of their junior prom and sees what Ross was ready to do for her and then goes and kisses him.
5) When Rachel has to go to Paris and says good bye to all of them; its bittersweet knowing that the series ends after that.
6) When Monica and Chandler propose to each other.
[Note to reader: The 'moments' are in random order]
Top 6 F.R.I.E.N.D.S snortables
(u can't but laugh)
1) Ross: You know what? I'd better pass on the game. I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.
Joey: The hell with hockey. Let's all do that.
2) Joey: You don't put words in people's mouths, you put *turkey* in people's mouths!
3) Chandler: [Monica thinks their maid stole her pants and bra] Monica, come on do you really think that she would steal from us, then come back and wear it right in front of you?
Monica: Don't you see? It's the PERFECT crime!
Chandler: [acting as outraged as her] She must have been planning this for years!
4) Rachel: How about for a girl, Rain?
Ross: Rain? "Hi, my name is Rain. I have my own kiln and my dress is made out of wheat." Phoebe: I know her!
5) Joey: [after talking about Chandler being picky with girls] Chandler, I understand you. I mean, this one time, I went out with this girl, she had the biggest Adam's apple!
6) Ross: Because women never like Joey. You know, I hear he's a virgin?
7) Ross: [waiting for Rachel and Monica to come out of the bathroom] Good, good, good. So, is uh, was your moustache, did, used to be different?
Ross: Oh. How do you, uh, ya know, keep it so neat?
Richard: I have a little comb.
Ross: Oh. And what do you call that?
Richard: A moustache comb.
8) [Ross is about to tell Rachel that he loves her before she leaves for Paris, but Gunther walks up to her first] Gunther: I... I know you're leaving tonight, but I just have to tell you. I love you. I... I don't know if that changes your plans at all, but I thought you should know.
Rachel: Gunther... Oh... I love you too. Probably not in the same way, but I do. And, and when I'm in a café, having coffee, or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun, I'll think of you. Aw. [kisses him on the cheek]
9) Chandler: And by the way, Count Rushmore doesn't exist.
Joey: Oh yeah? Then who's the guy who painted all the faces on the mountain?
10) Rachel: Ok, Joey, we'll do it one more time. Don't forget the rules -heads I win, tails you lose. Joey: Just flip the coin!
Oh, I really love them:)
These are just a few off the top of my head....